Make your own diaper wipes at home – so you can control what comes in contact with your baby.
1 Roll of Bounty Paper Towel (cheap brands will usually get mushy/tear)
1 cups hot water
1 tbsp baby oil (un-scented)
1 tbsp baby bath (any scent)
Cut the paper towel roll in half. Unroll & accordion fold into an unused diaper wipe box. Save the second half or place in a second box.
Mix well. (This recipe is for one box or one half of a roll of paper towel.) Pour on top of paper towels. Close lid & hold it tightly so it doesn’t open. Tip box upside down, then back up, repeat a few times. Let sit over night. Then use them just like the ones you buy at the store.
much the last month. My computer bit the dust, so I’m using my old one. Was trying to wait for it to be fixed before posting…..but looks like I will be using this one. Thanks to the roommate for being such an idiot/moron/imbecile/ass etc.
So now I’ll be back using my slower, older, firefox running (don’t care for that) computer.
Just a reminder to check out coupons . com they have had some good ones the last few days.
1. To make ice cream easier to serve SLICE it with a knife (you can run it under hot water if you need to. This also makes it easier to see that everyone is getting about the same amount.
2. When drinking anything from a can, turn the tab around. Put your straw through the tab, this helps keep it from coming out of the can.
3. Flavor free/un scented dental floss is a great way to cut cakes, cheese, rolls or any other soft solids.
4. Use a funnel to fill an empty, clean ketchup bottle with pancake batter. Easily squeeze out the mix with out the mess.
5. To get more use out of your muffin/cupcake pan: use them to hold condiments at a bbq (instead of all the jars and bottles cluttering the table). You can also put your toddlers dinner or snack’s in it, using each little cup for each food item.
6. Recycle a pants hanger for a cook book holder. Hang it on the cabinet door and slip the recipe or cook book in the clips.
7. Frozen grapes make a great way to chill white wine, without watering it down.
8. A no mess way to “DUNK” your cookies is to stick a fork in the cream part (between the two cookies).
9. I have to admit I have never tried this but it is a great way to re-purpose something that would normally go in the trash. Use a clean, dry empty cd spindle as a bagel carrier. No more smashed lunch.
10. The green lids on your parmesan cheese will screw onto your canning jars. NO you can’t use them for canning, but work great for storage.
How long it had been since I posted.
A lot going on around here, but then again nothing at all. If that makes sense?
Did a lot of OMAC cooking yesterday. Which caused the hands to swell and hurt. Today I’m doing some laundry and that’s about it.
I have a ton of notes on various things I always say I’m gonna try. From making your own cleaning products to repurposing items for other use. Honestly making the note is about as far as I’ve gotten with most of them.
So I’ve decided that everytime I come across one of my notes to myself (stashed in various different places) I’ll post them here. Maybe if I actually post them, I’ll try some.